The kidneys are some of the most important organs in the human body.
Their job is to process fluids and play a vital role in producing red blood cells.
They filter up to 200 quarts of blood per day and produce 2 quarts of urine flushing out toxins and waste during the process.
People also ask
10 Signs You May Have Kidney Disease | National Kidney Foundation https://www.kidney.org/news/ekidney/…/10_Signs_You_May_Have_Kidney_Disease
Search for: What are the signs that something is wrong with your kidneys?
Natural Kidney Cleanse at Home: Detox Tea, Diet, and More https://www.healthline.com/health/kidney-cleanse
Search for: What is the best drink to flush your kidneys?
Stages of Chronic Kidney Disease – DaVita https://www.davita.com/education/kidney-disease/stages
Search for: What are the 5 stages of kidney disease?
Kidney Pain | Cleveland Clinic https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/symptoms/17688-kidney-pain
Search for: Where is kidney pain felt in the back??
How to clean your kidneys | Drink : Foods and Exercises | BlackDoctor https://blackdoctor.org/460288/4-steps-to-clean-your-kidneys/
Search for: How can I clean my kidney?
The kidney repair shop | Harvard Stem Cell Institute (HSCI) https://hsci.harvard.edu/kidney-repair-shop/
Search for: Can kidneys heal on their own?
How to Detoxify Your Kidneys Naturally: 15 Steps (with Pictures) https://m.wikihow.com/Detoxify-Your-Kidneys-Naturally
Search for: How can I detox my kidneys fast?
They are also key in controlling blood pressure as they control fluid levels and produce hormones which handle this.
Let’s take a look at some of the best foods which will boost the health of your kidneys.
1. Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice: Contains citrates which dissolve and prevent kidney stones.
The vitamins and antioxidants also cleanse the kidneys naturally.
2. Chanca Piedra: A herb fond in the Amazon rain forest which supports the kidneys, bladder, liver, and the gallbladder.
Can also help to reduce kidney stones.
3. Avocados: A healthy fruit which is a rich source of minerals, vitamins and healthy fats.
The high level of potassium supports kidney function and cleansing.
If you have kidney disease your body loses its potassium reserves.
Avocados raise these back to a healthy level.
4. Kidney Beans: These beans have the same shape as the kidneys and are rich in complex carbohydrates, minerals, vitamins and proteins.
These help to stabilise blood sugar and improve the health of all internal organs.
5. Garlic: One of nature’s most powerful healers,garlic lowers inflammation and improves kidney function.
6. Cherries: High in nutrients and citrates which reduces uric acid.
Build-ups of uric acid can cause gout, and arthritis when too much protein is consumed.
7. Parsley: A tasty herb which has a diuretic effect, causing your kidneys to flush out toxins and waste quickly.
8. Stinging Nettle Tea: Rich in vitamin C, stinging nettles have been used since ancient times to filter out excess fluid in the kidneys for cleansing.
9. Cranberries: Naturally heals urinary tract infections (UTI) and destroys harmful bacteria in the kidneys and urinary system.
Organic cranberry juice without added sugar works best.
They also prevent the formation of kidney stones due to the oxalates and phosphates within.
10. Celery: Contains many powerful antioxidants which slows down the aging process of the kidneys, reduces inflammation and gets ridof kidney infections.
11. Cinnamon: Helps to regulate blood sugar patterns and therefore prevents kidney damage.
Organic Ceylon Cinnamon is the healthiest variety.
12. Sea Kelp: Full of antioxidants and vitamins,this vegetable is perfect for cleansing the kidneys and improving overall health.
13. Spinach: High in B vitamins and antioxidants which also cleanse the entire body.
Best when eaten with lemon juice for kidney health.
14. Beets: These vegetables help to cleanse the blood and therefore protect the kidneys.
Studies have shown that the N02 found in beets in essential for the health of the kidneys.
15. Apples: The pectin found in apples lowers blood sugar levels, also helping to protect the kidneys with trace minerals and phytonutrients.
Eating a mixture of these foods will help your kidneys to heal from damage and become super healthy.
The kidneys are vitally important for many different bodily functions.
They produce vitamin D which allows your bones to absorb calcium and phosphorus.
Healthy kidneys also balance your blood ph.
Levels, which is important for health, vitality and resistance to infections.
Finally let’s take a look at the number one most important food to take care of you kidneys.
Drinking a good quality mineral water contains a variety of electrolytes and trace minerals which will help your body to function at its best.
Drinking mineral water regularly flushes the kidneys and helps them to do their very important job in keeping you healthy.
To learn more about healthy foods and organs in the human body, please see our other videos.
Thank you very much for listening, a like is always appreciated and remember to subscribe for more healthy videos.
I wish you great health, wealth and happiness.